3 days wildebeest migration
Day1: Safari from Arusha to Serengeti:
After breakfast start drive at 8; 30am to Serengeti via Ngorongoro Conservation Area, enjoy evening game en route while on the way to Lobo for overnight. Dinner & Overnight at Lobo wild life lodge. Meal Plan FB.
Day 2: Safari Half Day in Serengeti:
After early morning (6am) breakfast start drive for half day in Serengeti, This Park covers an area of 14,763sqkm enjoy game drive at this endless plain as per Masai Language. Also wildlife like lion, cheetah, Thompson, grant gazelle, zebra, and elephant are seen in this beautiful plain park.
Here you will be able to trace migration along Mara River while crossing to or from Masai. Drive to Seronera at late noon for overnight. At Seronera wildlife lodge. Meal plan Fb.
Day3: Safari from Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha:
After early morning breakfast at 600am start driving to Ngorongoro Crater while enjoying game en route. Descend to Ngoronforo Crater with picnic lunch enjoying beautiful morning hours crater Tour. You come across unique attractions near this historical caldera where man and wildlife are living together without harming one another.
Get a chance to observe wildlife including Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo,Hippo, Wildebeest, Warthog and Zebra, and see also lake Magadi, Lerai Forest and Ngoitokito swamp. Later after your lunch at the picnic site start drive to Arusha for overnight/departure.
Included In The Package:
1. Transport with 4×4 Toyota Land cruiser.
2. Accommodation in Lodges on Full Board.
3. All Park Entrance fees.
4. Ngorongoro Crater Fees.
5. Game drives.
6. Drinking Water.
8. Qualified and well speaking English Driver Guide.
10. Drinking water in all days while on safari.
Not included in tour:
2. Tanzania Visa.
3. Personal Nature or effects.
5. Soft Drinks like sodas and beer.
What to bring:
1. Warm Clothes.
2. A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes and especially in Ngorongoro at the Rim.
3. Comfortable shoes.
7. Chargers for the cameras and phones.
8. Note book for the sake of taking notes or a journo.